Travel to Andaman is an awesome experience to explore the beach of Andaman.Marking the perfect beginning of your married life, this Andaman honeymoon package brings you in close connect with the beauty of the tropical islands. Gifted with beautiful turquoise blue waters, Andaman makes for a great destination, especially for couples wanting to have a memorable honeymoon.Explore pristine beaches, lush green jungles with holding your beloved's hand tight and jump into the deep sea to marvel at the heavenly features of the abyss.
What is included in the tour
- Well appointed A/c room Accommodation in above mentioned hotels.
- A/c Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing at all the places/islands but not at disposal basis(Only Point to Point Service).
- Meals plan as mentioned above.
- All entry permits, entry tickets (Except Ross & North bay Island) included to all sight-seeing points, inter island ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Private Cruise tickets in Green Ocean in Deluxe class (Base category) from Port Blair - Havelock Island.
- Private Cruise tickets in Green Ocean / Makruzz in Deluxe/Premium class (Base category) respectively from Havelock Island – Port Blair.
- Private Cruise tickets in Makruzz Costal Cruise in Premium class (Base category) only from Havelock Island – Neil – Port Blair.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare.
- Tour guide services at any sightseeing place.
- Entrance fees of Rs. 30 per person at Ross Island and Rs. 10 per person at North Bay island to be paid directly.
- All Water sport activities like Snorkling, Scuba diving, Glass Bottom ride, Sea Walking Etc... Etc...
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays, cancellation of Ferry operation, bad weather, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- Port Blair
- Cellular Jail
- Elephanta beach
- Kalapathar Beach
- Anthropoligical Museum
- Fisheries Museum
- Samudrika Museum (Naval Marine Museum) & Corbyns Cove Beach
Day 01: Arrival Port Blair
On arrival at Port Blair Airport by flight, our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar International Airport. Explore at lisure, later Proceed to sightseeing of Cellular Jail and at 6.00pm view the light & Sound show. By evening Fall back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Port Blair - Havelock Island (2hrs by Ferry)
Early morning with packed breakfast at 6.00 am, proceed to Port Blair Harbour to board cruise connecting to Havelock Island. Havelock Island beckons everyone to enjoy the fun of azure blue sea. On arrival at Havelock Jetty, transfer to Hotel, later proceed to world famous Radhanagar. Later rest at hotel and have fun, take an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Havelock Sightseeing
Today morning at Havelock, proceed to Elephanta Beach, Enroute if interested you can go for snorkelling (optional activities). Elephanta beach offers beautiful white sand beach along with an amazing coral reef which starts at a depth of less than a metre. Take your camera to take some good shots of your memory. The large reef is mostly made of hard coral with plenty of marine life. Later proceed to Kalapathar Beach by road, later overnight stay at the hotel. (It is suggestible to carry extra clothes /towel on this day).
Day 04: Havelock Island at Leisure
Have your breakfast at Havelock Hotel, full day at Leisure to indulge in watersport activities. Hire a scooter to Explore on your own. By evening fall back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 05: Havelock Island - Port Blair (2hrs by Ferry)
Enjoy the breakfast at Havelock later proceed to Havelock Island boat jetty to board cruise to Port Blair. On arrival at Port Blair Harbour, transfer to hotel. Later proceed for half day Port Blair sight-seeing visiting Anthropoligical Museum, Fisheries Museum, Samudrika Museum (Naval Marine Museum) & Corbyns Cove Beach which is a picturesque beach ideal for swimming and sun basking. Overnight stay at Port Blair Hotel/Resort.
Day 06: Port Blair Departure
Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel later pack your baggage check-out and proceed on time to board your flight with sweet memories of your holidays.
Important Information About Andaman
- Check in time at all the hotel is 12.00 noon and checkout is at 8.00am.
- Additional accommodation charges due to cancellation of Ferry operation because of bad weather has to be paid by the client directly.
- No refund on ferry tickets.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in most hotels are on A’La Carte/fixed menu, buffet would be subject to availability.
- In case of A’La Carte, meal credit would be extended to the guest.
- Any dispute regarding the child age to be settled directly with the hotels.
- Please note that at Havelock, Neil Island, diglipur & Rangat there is no Credit Card & ATM facility. Kindly carry cash to settle your extras bills.
- In case private ferry tickets are not available due to sold out dates or cancellation of ferry by Private Ferry operator, then govt ferry tickets would be issued.
- No refund for any cancellation due to bad weather conditions.
- The below timings are approximate and exact timing to be reconfirmed with local driver during the tour.
- It has been found that the ferry timings are changed at a very short notice by the ferry operator, Request the client to abide by it. Tour operator has no role in that.
- Depart from hotel at 5.30 am when going to Havelock by Green Ocean Cruise.
- Depart from Hotel at 4.00 am for Baratang Island, visiting Lime stone Cave and mud volcanoes.
- Ferry timing from Port Blair to Havelock by Green Ocean Cruise is 6.45 am, Please request hotel for packed breakfast.
- Ross island / North Bay dep 9.00 & 10 am hotel departure. 15 min travel time by boat to Ross. Spend 2 hrs at Ross Island,
- Proceed to North bay from Ross Island, time taken is 25 min by boat. 3 hrs leisure time given for water sport activities.
- Higher category of cruise tickets would attract supplement charges.
- Please carry sufficient clothes for watersports activities at Havelock & North bay island.
|Cellular Jail||1 hrs|
|Anthropological Museum||30 min|
|Fisheries Museum||30 min|
|Samudrika Museum||30 min|
|Light & Sound Show||1 Hrs|
|Ross Island||2 hrs|
|North Bay||3 hrs|
Water Sports Activities on direct payment (Rates approx. & sub. to change)
- Snorkeling Trip at Elephant Beach at Havelock Island Rs. 1200/- Per person on sharing basis.
- Glass Bottom Ride at Elephant Beach Rs.600/- Per Person
- Jet Ski Ride at Elephant Beach at Havelock Island Rs.850/-Per person.
- Banana Ride at Havelock Island Rs. 850/- Per Person.
- Sofa Ride at Havelock Island Rs.850/- Per Person.
- Sea Walking at Havelock Island Rs. 3500/- Per Person with under Water still Photography.
- Scuba Diving at Havelock Island with Underwater Photography Rs.4200/- Per Person.
- Jet Ski Ride at Port Blair in Water Sports Complex Rs.600/-Per person.
- Scuba Diving at Port Blair with Underwater Photography Rs.4200/- Per Person.
- Snorkeling Charges at North Bay Island Rs. 800/- Per Person.
- Glass bottom ride at North Bay Island Rs.600/- Per Person.
- Semi submarine ride at North Bay Island 1200/- per person.
- High speed Glass Bottom ride at North Bay Island Rs. 2000/- per person.
- Sea Walking at North Bay Island Rs. 3500/- Per Person with under Water still Photography.