What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indigo for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 11.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indigo).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax extra @ 4.50% of the total bill amount.
- Sightseeing of Kochi
- Eravikulam National Park
- Alleppey Houseboat Cruise
God’s own country welcomes you to Kochi which is having the best preserved history of colonial times and the ideal way to bring it alive is to take a walk down memory lane. On arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station for Kerala Honeymoon Tours and then transfer to the hotel check-in and relax for a while. Later enjoy the sightseeing, the major tourist attractions of Kochi are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry palace/Dutch Palace. By late evening fall back to the Hotel for an overnight stay at the Hotel.
Experiences a new morning with a new breakfast at Kochi Hotel later proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. On the way from Kochi to Munnar you can also watch the adorable waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while ,explore rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Have an early breakfast at Munnar to feel the nature, later proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park, visit Mattupetty Dam, Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. By evening fall back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Have your breakfast at the hotel later proceed to the boat Jetty, board the traditionally decorated houseboats in Alleppey Backawater and begin the enchanting backwater cruising. The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found nowhere else in the world. A glide in a “Kettuvallam” you’re in a watery universe sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. After having Kerala traditional dinner. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Give your tongue a feast with Kerala traditional food in the houseboat,later pack your baggages..... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. Be in touch with us with your frequent request regarding holiday package