What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indigo for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 13.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indigo).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Kumarakom Backwater
- Alleppey Houseboat Trip
Day 01 : Kochi – Kumarakom (100 kms. – 02½ hrs)
Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station and later transfer to the hotel. Later proceed to Kumarakom the land of backwater in Kerala, reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Kumarakom is one of the few places in the world where the means for transportation is through boats. The major attraction of Kumarakom is the Bird Sanctuary which lies at the edge of the grounds of an old estate where a profusion of all kinds of birds can be observed. Domestic birds such as cuckoo, wild duck, egrets, darters, herons, teal, and water fowl can be seen in abundance here, and the Siberian storks which migrate to this place each year. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02 : Houseboat
After enjoying the breakfast at Kumarakom, later proceed to the boat Jetty to board the beautifully decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruising. The backwater of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found nowhere else in the world. A glide in a "Kettuvallam" (Houseboat) through the enchanting backwaters is sure to rob your heart.Explore the backwater cruise of Kerala till evening an there after an overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 03 : Houseboat – Kochi (72kms. – 02hrs.)
After the enjoying the breakfast with new sunrise on the backwater, later pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this Paradise.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.