What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- Meals as per plan mentioned.
- To & Fro Airport Transfers (Leh, Manali & Srinagar) As Per Package.
- All Transportation will be on point to point by Scorpio/ Innova / Sumo Grand and not at disposal.
- Innerline Permit.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Pick up Leh
- 1N Leh
- 1N Alchi
- 1N Leh
- 1N Pangong
- 1N Leh
- Drop Leh
Day 01: Arrival at Leh
Upon Arrival at Kushok Bakula Airport Leh - 3500m above sea level. Meet and greet and Get onboard the waiting vehicle to transfer to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel. Today the complete day is for rest and leisure to get you acclimatized. In the evening visit Leh Market & Shanti Stupa. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 02: Leh - Lamayuru - Alchi (160kms-5hrs)
After breakfast drive to Lamayuru. Enroute visit Likir Monastery Check in to the Camp /hotel at Alchi. After Lunch drive to visit the mesmerizing Moon Landscapes and the Lamayuru Monastery (Oldest Monastery in Ladakh). Later back to Alchi for overnight stay at Camp or Hotel.
Day 03: Alchi - Leh (70kms-2.5hrs).
After Breakfast leave for Leh enroute visit Alchi, Enjoy breathtaking views of Namkila & Fatula Passes. Later proceed to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road the vehicle slides up further. Later visit Gurudwara Patthar Sahib - nestled deep in the Himalayas, Driving through a picturesque landscape we reach the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar rivers, 4 km after Nimmu village also visit Hall of Fame. Reach Leh by late noon. Evening visit local market. Overnight Hotel.
Day 04: Leh - Pangong Lake via Shey & Thiksey (225kms-6.5hrs)
After an early breakfast, leave for the mesmeric Pangong Tso en route visiting Shey & Thiksey. The Palace and Monastery of Shey, an impressive complex on a hill, was constructed on the orders of King Deldan Namgyal in 1655 AD. It houses one of the largest golden Buddha statues in the country. After the visit, continue towards Pangong, passing through Changla pass, which is around 5360 metres above sea level. Pangong Lake, situated at 4267 metres above sea level, is famed for its serenity. Pangong Lake is a long narrow basin of inland drainage the highest salt water Lake in the world, shared by two countries India & China. Though open to tourists, the lake and its surrounding are under army surveillance. Evening at leisure. After dinner, overnight stay near Pangong Lake.
Day 05: Pangong Lake – Leh via Hemis (225kms-6.5hrs)
Post breakfast, you are free to explore, and capture the beauty of the lake in your cameras. Drive back to Leh, enroute visiting Hemis Gompa – the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism. As soon as you reach Leh, check-in at the hotel and take some rest. After dinner, retire to your hotel room.
Day 06: Leh Departure
Enjoy the nature. Today your beautiful stay in Leh draws to a close. After breakfast pack your bags to reach the airport in time to catch your flight back home.
If You Cancel Your Holiday:
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29-20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost