What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indigo for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 11.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indigo).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax extra @ 4.50% of the total bill amount.
Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/Railway Station. Later proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you.
Day 01 : Kochi – Munnar (158 kms. – 04 hrs.)
Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/Railway Station. Later proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India. On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Reach and check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02 : Munnar
After the breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats natively called the Nilgiri Tahr. Visit Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. The Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching with the variety of birds found there. Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Munnar – Thekkady (110 kms. – 03 hrs.)
After the breakfast proceed to Thekkady which offers diverse attractions like Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Natures own little hideout nestled in the hills of Thekkady. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Visit the local spice market for some garden fresh spices and handicrafts. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Thekkady
After the breakfast proceed to the most attractive feature of Thekkady i.e. Periyar Wild life Sanctuary. The place where one can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. You can recreate yourself by having Optional activities like spice plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 05 : Thekkady – Kochi (195 kms. – 06 hrs.)
After the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this Paradise.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.