What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in well appointed rooms of the hotels on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary will be charged extra.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges is not included.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services which is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- GST extra on the total bill amount.
Munnar Eravikulam National Park
Periyar wildlife Cruise
Let’s start your Kerala Holidays with Rover Holidays….. On arrival at Kochi Airport or Railway station you will be met and received by our representative. Later proceed to Munnar, hillstation of Kerala, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Enter Munnar take deep breath to feel the beauty; it’s a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination of Kerala. Reach and check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature. Fall back to the hotel to refresh yourself with a long sleep.
Hear the alarm of the chirping birds and wake up in the lap of the nature , make your tongue to feel the taste of Kerala by having breakfast at Munnar resort. Later kick start for your sightseeing of Munnar by visiting the Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam where you can have an optional activity boating in Munnar. Munnar is located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. By evening make yourself for an overnight at Munnar.
Hey!!! Wake up in the morning and have your breakfast at Munnar Hotel. Later proeed to Thekkady, which offers diverse attractions like Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation natures own little hideout nestled in the hills of Thekkady. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. By evening visit the local spice market for some garden fresh spices and handicrafts. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
It’s a new morning in a new destination Thekkady, after enjoying the breakfast proceed to the most attractive feature of Thekkady i.e. Periyar Wild life Sanctuary. At the Periyar wildlife cruise of Kerala one can make a closer encounter of wild creatures like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. By evening make yourself comfort in the hotel room at Thekkady for an overnight stay.
- Spice Plantation Tour.
- Bamboo Rafting.
- Trekking and Elephant ride.
After the breakfast pack your baggages later Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.